Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture (IVS) is the heart of imagination and creativity which was established in 1989 to fulfill the need of the city of Karachi for an Art institution. IVS is dedicated to produce technically competent designers, architects and artists and to keep them aware socially and politically. IVS provides all the grooming needed to students for learning, gaining experience and to develop yourself as to the modern demand of the industry. IVS is a premier Art Institution of Pakistan leading the field of Art from many years. IVS is the perfect place to study Art/Design in Pakistan and to build your future.
Indus Valley School Karachi Admission
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Textile Design
- Bachelor of Communication Design
- Bachelor of Fine Art
- Foundation Year Programme for Undergrduate Students
- Liberal Arts Programme for Undergraduate Students
- Intermediate certificate with minimum C grade (50% marks).
- Foreign qualifications such as Cambridge A-Level, International Baccalaureate, American High School Diploma, Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Canada), etc. must be equivalent to minimum C grade (50%) Intermediate qualifications. Equivalency Certificate obtained from IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen) must be submitted.
- In case of Cambridge qualifications, minimum eight O level subjects (including Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu) and three A-Level subjects (excluding general paper) are required to get equivalence from IBCC.
Diploma Course (1 Year)
- Diploma Digital Film and Video
Diploma Courses (6 Months)
- Diploma in Professional Photography
- Diploma in Creative Advertising
- Diploma in Business Communication
- Diploma in Interior Decoration and Design
- Diploma in Sketching, Drawing and Painting
- Diploma in Event Management
- Students must have cleared intermediate/ ‘A’ levels and be at least eighteen years old. No previous art or design experience is necessary.
- Selection interviews.
- Minimum 80% attendance needed for degree issuance.
- Workshop/Certificate Courses
- Summer Camp for Kids
IVS Fee Structure
|Fee Type||Fee in RS|
|Application and Prospectus||RS 2,000|
|Processing Fee||RS 3,000|
|Admission Fee||RS 40,000|
|Security Fee||RS 15,000|
|Workshop and Studio Charges||RS 500|
|Contribution to Endowment Fund Per Semester||RS 6,100|
|Fee per Semester||RS 148,500|
How To Apply?
Application Forms are available at IVS Admission Office. Collect the form and follow instructions. The Merit will be determined as follows:
- Basic Eligibility Criteria: 20%
- Aptitude test: 40%
- Interview: 40%
UAN: 111-111-487 Ext: 217/218/219
Address: ST-33, Block 2, Scheme 5, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan, Karachi 75600, Pakistan