Established in 2006 The Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Lahore (PIFD) is a premier public Fashion and Design Institute which showed remarkable progress in the field as Pakistan was lying behind in terms of professionals to catch up with the growing textile industry in the country. PIFD offers 4 year programs in different fields of fashion and design. The 1st year at PIFD is the foundation year at which students are taught broad base learning in which students explore themselves and make their base for the future professional studies taught in the next 3 years.
PIFD has excellent academic outline, faculty, research and collaborations with different leading institutes of the world. Students are sent abroad on exchange to learn skills and to develop professional experience before entering the field work. Many of the leading professionals in the industry have studied at PIFD including Maria.B, HSY and others. All the students of PIFD are employed at 100% and being the highest paid in the market. PIFD has the following affiliations and collaborations with institutes around the world:
- Asian Institute of Gemological Sciences, Bangkok, Thailand – AIGS
- Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland
- Bucks New University, Buckinghamshire, UK
- London College of Fashion, UK
- Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) New York
- L’ Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture, Paris, France
- Mod’ Spe Institute, Paris, France
- Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Islamabad
- Institute of Industrial Design Co. Ltd. Poland
- Moda Pelle, Milan, Italy 5) ARS, Milan, Italy
- University College of Boras, Sweden
- Konstfack University, Stockholm, Sweden
Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Admission
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- BS Fashion Marketing and Merchandise
- Bachelor of Textile Design
- Bachelor of Jewellery Design and Geomological Sciences
- Bachelor of Furniture Design and Manufacture
- Bachelor of Leather Accessories and Footwear Design
- Bachelor of Ceramic and Glass Design
- Minimum 50% marks required in Intermediate/A-Levels.
- O/A-Levels students should provide equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Entry Test also Compulsory.
|Fee Type||Fee in RS|
|Admission Fee||RS 10,000|
How To Apply?
You can buy Application/Prospectus from PIFD or download the form online. You will have to pay application fee in the account no. given by PIFD and attach all the required documents and submit the form. After application process you will go through Entry Test and Interview after which merit list will be displayed. Selected candidates will need to submit fee before due date.
Address: 51-J3 Joher Town, Lahore, Pakistan